News: July 2021¶
Here is our update on Kadiska's progress on delivering the Next Generation of Digital Experience Monitoring. Over the last weeks, we released many improvements to our platform:
- New network path testing capabilities
- Network path comparisons
- Densified and extended global network of performance stations
- Improved Role Based Access Control
- Finalized API to help you integrate Kadiska into your monitoring platform
Kadiska's team is also preparing brand new monitoring capabilities to help you gain visibility on the performance of your users wherever they are (on site and working from home) to all applications (your applications or SaaS applications). All of this, thanks to your valuable help and feedback.
Connect to app.kadiska.com and discover our finalized user interface.
DEX Beta testing: give us your opinion!¶
Kadiska is constantly evaluating new navigation options. The beta platform is available here with your data: preview.kadiska.com. We are also testing our Digital Employee Experience capabilities and would like to gain feedback from more beta testers. Interested? Give us a shout!
Kadiska will deliver a presentation of their latest version:
- New features
- Questions / Answers
Our most popular articles¶
- Why implement WFH user performance monitoring and how?
- Monitoring user experience for SPA (Single Page Applications)
- What is BGP Hijacking, how to detect and prevent it?
- What drives the latency from users to cloud services?
Follow Kadiska on LinkedIn¶